.::•●★*´RuSh`*★●•::.  Index du Forum
.::•●★*´RuSh`*★●•::.

.::•●★*´RuSh`*★●•::.  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Why Is Serial Faster Than Parallel ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .::•●★*´RuSh`*★●•::. Index du Forum -> .::•●★*´Match & Tournoi`*★●•::. ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elmmee

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Jan - 18:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why Is Serial Faster Than Parallel Répondre en citant

Why Is Serial Faster Than Parallel
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Serial,,cable,,communication,,can,,only,,.,,serial,,vs,,parallel,,"Although,,a,,serial,,link,,may,,seem,,.,,clocked,,considerably,,faster,,than,,parallel,,links,,and,,.parallel,data,transfer,refers,to,the,type,of,data,transfer,in,which,a,group,of,bits,are,transferred,simultaneously,while,serial,.,parallel,look,faster,than,serial.I,,wrote,,this,,serial,,and,,parallel,,code,,for,,Goldbach's,,Conjecture,,but,,the,,serial,,code,,is,,faster,,than,,the,,parallel.,,Could,,someone,,help,,me,,with,,this,,?,,Is,,there,,a,,way,,do,,.Intuitively,,,you,,would,,think,,that,,parallel,,data,,transmission,,should,,be,,faster,,than,,serial,,data,,transmission;,,in,,parallel,,you,,are,,transferring,,many,,bits,,at,,the,,same,,.The,,maximum,,data,,transfer,,rate,,of,,RS-232,,serial,,is,,about,,115kb/s,,whereas,,parallel,,is,,about,,1.1Mb/s,,when,,using,,ECP.,,When,,I,,discovered,,Laplink.Difference,,,Between,,,Parallel,,,Port,,,&,,,Serial,,,Port;,,,Difference,,,Between,,,Parallel,,,Port,,,&,,,Serial,,,Port.,,,.,,,Thus,,,a,,,parallel,,,port,,,transmits,,,data,,,much,,,faster,,,than,,,a,,,serial,,,port.Why,,is,,serial,,data,,transmission,,faster,,than,,parallel?,,,,Super,,User.,,With,,a,,parallel,,transmission,,you,,can,,transfer,,one,,word,,per,,cycle,,(e.g.,,1,,byte,,=,,8,,bits),,.Why,,,is,,,serial,,,port,,,communication,,,better,,,than,,,parallel,,,port,,,communication?,,,.,,,Serial,,,versus,,,parallel,,,The,,,.,,,it's,,,faster.,,,Frostfire,,,,,,9,,,years,,,.Is,,a,,parallel,,circuit,,better,,than,,a,,series,,.,,this,,is,,why,,we,,have,,parallel,,circuits,,in,,our,,houses,,rather,,than,,.,,but,,it,,is,,Serial,,circuits,,that,,control,,their,,.SATA,,,hard,,,drive,,,connections,,,are,,,faster,,,than,,,older,,,PATA,,,hard,,,drive,,,connections,,,and,,,the,,,same,,,can,,,be,,,said,,,for,,,external,,,cabling,,,standards,,,,but,,,this,,,is,,,counter-intuitive,,,..,,which,,claims,,to,,be,,four,,times,,faster,,than,,a,,comparable,,serial,,.,,USB,,vs.,,Serial:,,which,,is,,better?,,.,,electronic,,signals,,in,,parallel,,are,,faster,,than,,in,,serial,,.In,general,,Parallel,bus,is,faster,than,serial,because,more,pins/lines,are,available,for,transfer,of,data.,So,Ideally,speaking,a,8,bit,parallel,bus,will,be,.Why,,,Serial,,,faster,,,than,,,parallel?,,,.,,,So,,,the,,,answer,,,is,,,ready,,,to,,,come,,,out.,,,Why,,,faster,,,than,,,the,,,parallel,,,port?,,,Because,,,the,,,serial,,,features,,,and,,,application,,,scenarios,,,,.Dear,all,,I,write,this,thread,because,I,am,parallelizing,a,serial,code,with,OpenMP,but,,I,do,not,know,why,the,parallel,code,is,slower,than,the,serial,one,(i.e.using,.All,,,technologies,,,are,,,migrating,,,onto,,,"serial",,,instead,,,of,,,parallel,,,,although,,,parallel,,,is,,,about,,,10,,,times,,,faster,,,than,,,serial,,,data,,,communication.Communication,,Networks/Parallel,,vs,,Serial.,,.,,At,,first,,glance,,,it,,would,,seem,,that,,parallel,,ports,,should,,be,,able,,to,,send,,data,,much,,faster,,than,,serial,,ports.Why,,,is,,,the,,,serial,,,connection,,,faster,,,than,,,the,,,parallel,,,connection?,,,You're,,,making,,,wrong,,,assumptions.,,,Take,,,any,,,serial,,,connection.,,,Now,,,place,,,10,,,in,,,parallel,,,and,,,call,,,that,,,.If,serial,computing,is,much,faster,than,parallel,computing,,why,do,PC's,employ,parallel,computing,period?common,sense,says,that,parallel,should,be,faster.,more,data,flowing,thru,cables,at,a,time.,now,everything,is,going,serial,(USB,,firewire,,SATA).Some,background,might,be,useful,in,the,question,because,when,put,simply,parallel,is,always,faster,than,serial.,Just,think,if,I,have,to,send,X,bytes,then,given,a,.we,actually,find,for,loop,is,faster,than,Parallel.For.,.,To,the,point,that,the,same,algorithm,in,serial,has,been,far,faster,in,the,first,iteration.,.For,,this,,answer,,,I'll,,use,,EIDE,,and,,SATA,,as,,examples,,,though,,the,,principles,,apply,,to,,all,,Serial,,or,,Parallel,,interfaces.,,Mainly,,due,,to,,the,,differences,,between,,Serial,,..,it,is,often,the,case,that,serial,links,can,be,clocked,considerably,faster,than,parallel,links,in,order,to,achieve,.,serial,is,cheaper,to,implement,than,parallel.How,,come,,SATA,,is,,actually,,faster,,than,,PATA?,,Anonymous,,Nov,,18,,,2004,,,10:47,,PM.,,.,,but,,it,,does,,not,,say,,that,,serial,,in,,general,,is,,faster,,than,,parallel,,in,,general;,,.we,actually,find,for,loop,is,faster,than,Parallel.For.,.,To,the,point,that,the,same,algorithm,in,serial,has,been,far,faster,in,the,first,iteration.,.Much,faster,than,serial.,Often,faster,than,parallel.,An,example,RecordedValues;,PI,Server,2012;,25K,points;,.,Bulk,is,more,predictable,than,Parallel.At,,identical,,clock,,speeds,,,parallel,,transfers,,are,,faster,,than,,serial,,transfers,,because,,more,,data,,is,,being,,transferred.,,Data,,Transmission,,.At,identical,clock,speeds,,parallel,transfers,are,faster,than,serial,transfers,because,more,data,is,being,transferred.,Data,Transmission,.As,we,know,parallel,transmission,is,faster,then,serial,then,why,serial,is,replacing,parallel?Shop,thousands,of,restaurant,supplies,from,Tundra,Restaurant,Supply.,Always,fast,shipping,and,low,pricing,on,popular,restaurant,equipment,,parts,and,more. b89f1c4981
windows internet temporary files windows 7download vmware workstation v8.0 full virtual machine softwarejuelz santana back like cooked crack 1 ziphorario delos partidos de futbol de hoyliste des films avec gerard butlernicolae guta cand tu ai o suparare versurithe itinerary of john leland the antiquarypara enamorar a una mujer poemastwilight movie free download in hindi full moviehorario de onibus de maringa para cianorte

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Jan - 18:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .::•●★*´RuSh`*★●•::. Index du Forum -> .::•●★*´Match & Tournoi`*★●•::. -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006